Celebratory Brownies

Tuesday 8 January 2013

So, after our good news yesterday, I suggested to the boyfriend that we whip up some brownies to celebrate. He was more than happy to oblige and so we got to work in the kitchen at the rather adventurous time of 8.30 pm.

Neither of us had ever made brownies before (tragically), so we decided to use this recipe that we found online. I'm not a huge fan of Jamie Oliver but wow, did the brownies come out tasting nice :-)

We altered the recipe a little bit just by adding in chunks of white chocolate and ignoring all the other optional extras.

 Fresh from the oven

YUM - All gooey and chocolatey.

It took us about 25 minutes to prepare them, but I think it could be done quicker if you have more expertise with baking than we do! Then 25 minutes in the oven and they were good to go.

We chopped the rest of it up and put it in the fridge to cool for an hour or so and then took it back out and put it in a Tupperware in the cupboard so they didn't go hard/dry. We sampled some this morning and I can confirm that they were still epic and definitely the best brownies I've ever had!

3 comments :

  1. Wow they look amazing! Another one to add to my list of pregnancy cravings!

    Great blog by the way :-) I will look forward to following your journey x

    http://alongcamemilly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look so yummy! x

    www.beautyandlifestylediary.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They were amazing! And so easy to make too :-) Just checked out your blog which is great & am now following :-) x

      Delete

Thank you so much for your comment, I appreciate every single one and will do my best to reply to you as soon as possible! If you want to ask me anything, feel free to tweet me @kathrynhannah91 ♥xo

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs