Fantasy Friday #2

Friday 3 May 2013

I think Fantasy Friday will be more of a "when-I-have-enough-items-to-make-a-list" kind of post as last week I neglected to post... whoops. And I don't want to want too many things... right?
This week I'm fancying quite a few more beauty related products than fashion, but I had to get a couple of clothes items in there.

Clarins Liquid Bronze Self Tanner - Now that it's finally getting warmer and the little one is due in less than a month, I'm planning out being able to wear nicer outfits that don't involve maternity leggings. This means that in order to look suitable in public, I need to give myself a bit of a glow and get my tan on. I struggled last year with finding a tan that was suitable for face and body so usually resorted to whacking on a load of bronzer and hoping for the best. This product looks like it could end all my troubles and give me a glowing face to match the rest of my body.

Butterfly Wrap Dress - I've been eyeing up a ton of summer dresses and this is just the first of one of many. I love the butterfly print and the cut of the dress is a little different to the style I usually go for, it's just so pretty!

Topshop Lipstick - I say "Topshop Lipstick" as I've yet to decide on a shade, I just know I want to try one. I'm feeling orange shades but there are quite a few of those in the range so I'll have to see where that goes...

St Tropez Everyday Gradual Tan - I had one of these last year that managed to last me throughout the whole summer but it's coming to an end now and I LOVE it. I'm a bit scared to go for a full on tan so I like to build it up gradually and I find that this goes on streak free and gives me the most perfect natural looking tan.

Real Techniques Expert Face Brush - I've been applying my foundation with my fingers for quite a while now after finding the Stippling Brush from the range wasn't quite doing it for me. I've heard great things about this one though so I really want to pick it up. I have a few Real Techniques brushes and they're all brilliant quality and reasonably priced.

Denim Jacket - I'm not sure which one I want to get yet, I've had my eye on a few and I'll need to hunt them down in store and try them on when I'm bump free, but I think that denim jackets look so cute with summer dresses and are perfect for our changeable British weather.

Mavala Eye-Lite Double Lash - My eyelashes are a major source of annoyance for me, one eye has long but sparse lashes and the other thick but short. This seems like the perfect item to sort them out. I've been having a look at lash treatments for a while but this one is reasonably priced with good reviews - too good to be true? I'll have to find out.

MAC - All That Glitters - I still have three spare slots in my Quad and they are calling out to be filled! The first one that I want to grab is All That Glitters, it's such a gorgeous colour and perfect for everyday wear.

Do you want any of these products? What's on your wishlist at the moment?

3 comments :

  1. That top shop lipstick is the perfect shade! Pretty dress too :)

    http://those-material-things.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been looking for the real techniques brushes everywhere! the face set is sold out though where I live .. I got the eyeshadow brushes and they are amazing though!
    Also, the MAC eyeshadow is beautiful!
    great blog - would you like to follow each other on bloglovin? let me know :-)

    - Janine
    http://theeoptimist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, I appreciate every single one and will do my best to reply to you as soon as possible! If you want to ask me anything, feel free to tweet me @kathrynhannah91 ♥xo

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs