24 Week Update

Saturday 2 February 2013


How far along?  24 Weeks - 6 months!

Total weight gain/measurements: About 14lbs now, it's hard to tell though because I don't own a pair of scales & have to use the ones at my parents when I remember, but I think I'm on track anyway.

Maternity clothes: Yep, I basically live in my maternity leggings because they are so comfy, I have them in grey & black, I just wish they did more colours! I did get a pair of maternity jeans too but I don't really like the fit of them all that much.

Stretch marks: After last week saying I did, it turns out it was actually just some mark on my skin & I'm currently stretch mark free, we'll see how long that lasts for!

Sleep: Not the best this week, I woke up on Tues night/Wed morning with horrible heartburn & was awake for nearly three hours. Thank god for the Kindle app on my phone, so I could download some cheap entertainment. Been waking up most nights from vivid dreams but have fortunately managed to get back to sleep relatively quickly.

Best moment this week: Visiting my parents & getting to see all of the stuff we've ordered in person.

Miss anything? Nope,not really.

Movement: Same as last week really, his movements are getting stronger & more frequent but I've yet to see any foot marks through my belly! Haha.

Food cravings: None this week really, it's not something that's really affected me all that much so far, although I hear the last month is the worst for it! 

Anything making you queasy or sick? Nope, well, I'm trying to avoid extra fatty foods/fizzy drinks especially late at night as that's what happened the night I got my heartburn & I want to try and avoid it at all costs. I was exceptionally lucky to not get any morning sickness and was hugely grateful as I absolutely cannot stand feeling or being sick, it's my biggest phobia.

Gender:  Boy!

Labour signs: Nope!

Symptoms: Heartburn, that's the main one for this week really. All others remain the same.

Happy or moody most of the time: Happy! I'm happy now I'm at 6 months so now if anything were to happen, he has a chance at survival.

Looking forward to: My 25 week midwife appointment, on Valentines Day no less! I want to hear his little heartbeat.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment, I appreciate every single one and will do my best to reply to you as soon as possible! If you want to ask me anything, feel free to tweet me @kathrynhannah91 ♥xo

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs