Bumpdate

Wednesday 30 January 2013

Hello!

I've managed to snaffle a spare camera that my Dad had lying around when I went to my parents today & used my sister's skills to take the first picture of the bump!

I'll aim to post one weekly but I'm not sure I'll be doing any full on belly reveals anytime soon... but this'll do for now :)

I know I look slightly dazed here but I'm not one for having my picture taken frequently, hopefully I'll become more photogenic as time goes on!

I also popped out with my mum to buy a maternity support band as I've been getting back & pelvic pain when I'm stood up for a while but sadly they didn't have the one I wanted in stock so I had to make do with these adorable purchases for the little one instead:

 I'm obsessed with dinosaurs and I think that his nursery is going to end up with quite a few dinosaur themed items in it...
And how cute are these?! They were in the sale and although he won't be able to wear them until he's a bit older, I couldn't help but snap them up.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment, I appreciate every single one and will do my best to reply to you as soon as possible! If you want to ask me anything, feel free to tweet me @kathrynhannah91 ♥xo

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs