The Body Shop Mango Body Sorbet | Review

Sunday 7 September 2014


My sister happened to pick this up for me for my birthday and I'm so happy she did. First up, how gorgeous is the packaging? It's so summery and the Mango smells AMAZING, really sweet and fruity. What's so great about this moisturiser though isn't just the scent, it's the consistency of it.

Unlike all other moisturisers I use that are either lotions or body butters and take a while to sink in, the sorbets have a gel-like consistency that as you apply absorb nearly instantly into your skin and have sunk in after you've finished massaging it in. I love applying it in the morning before getting dressed or at night as it sinks into the skin so fast that you don't feel sticky at all.

Due to it's gel consistency, I only need to squirt a ten pence sized amount into my hand to cover my whole leg which I think is pretty good. It's been great for the warm summer days or a holiday by the beach as it has a gorgeous cooling sensation too which is so refreshing to apply after a day in the sun. 

It's also surprisingly moisturising and leaves my skin feeling nourished for the whole day and smelling great too. If your skin is extremely dry then you'd probably be best using a butter or lotion and using this as a quick top up but it's doing the job just fine for me at the moment and I can't wait to pick up more scents! 

I think you can only pick the Body Sorbets up in store at the moment but it's well worth a trip to give them all a sniff and decide on your favourite.

8 comments :

  1. I saw one of their skin sorbets but I was a bit unsure, think I may have to pop back now!

    Annabel ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's definitely worth getting! I think I saw free samples in little pots when I last went too :) x

      Delete
  2. This looks divine! I loveeee mango scented products.

    xo, alison*elle

    ReplyDelete
  3. I nver go into the Body Shop but this looks amazing!

    http://www.beyondthevelvet.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't normally get many things from there but when this runs out I think I will repurchase :) x

      Delete
  4. Oh wow it sounds good enough to eat! I really need to try these for myself xx

    Gemma | missmakeupmagpie.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Been wanting to try these out for so long! x

    http://ejebeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, I appreciate every single one and will do my best to reply to you as soon as possible! If you want to ask me anything, feel free to tweet me @kathrynhannah91 ♥xo

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs