Happy Halloween!

Thursday 31 October 2013

Happy Halloween! It's my favourite holiday of the year so we did a little bit of celebrating today. Ozzy had a selection of Halloween themed clothing to wear, I went a bit overboard but he looked so cute! I went down to my parents and I did my sister's makeup for work for her (cat themed) and then carved out a mini pumpkin for the dinner table. Annoyingly, it seems my heavy usage of eyeliner for my look the other day did not go down well with my eye as I seem to have an infection or something horrible (gross) and have to use eye drops which meant no makeup for me, no fair! Me and my sister did some Halloween themed baking and we had a little feast by pumpkin light.

2 comments :

  1. Looks like you've had a fantastic day! Ozzy looks so cute!

    Alex x
    www.bump-to-baby.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe thank you! We got him a pumpkin outfit too but it was really thick and the house was warm so he didn't wear it for long at all x

      Delete

Thank you so much for your comment, I appreciate every single one and will do my best to reply to you as soon as possible! If you want to ask me anything, feel free to tweet me @kathrynhannah91 ♥xo

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs