I thought I'd start a mini weekly series called "Fantasy Friday" - basically a wishlist/outfit that I'm liking each week. We'll see where this goes, but for this week I've gone for a Spring navy theme!
1. Jeans - I've never owned a pair of white jeans but I think they can really brighten up your outfit whilst keeping it casual. These are cropped just by the ankle, so perfect for any warmer weather.
2. Top - You can't see it to clearly on the picture, but it has some lovely lace detailing around the neck and the pattern is so pretty. It's a dark top without being unsuitable for the weather as it has so many bright colours on it.
3. Blazer - I've got a beige blazer that I love so I wanted a darker one to go with different outfits. This one fits the bill and goes perfectly with the rest of the items I've picked out.
4. Bag - This cute little bag is perfect for a small trip out for all of your essentials, it also has white detailing around the edges so ties in nicely with the top and the jeans.
5. Wedges - This list would not be complete without a pair of wedges and these ones are perfect, I love them! They also do them in different colours, but for this outfit they are the perfect navy and just add the finishing touch.
What items are currently on your wishlist? Do you like any of these items?