Soap & Glory Girligo Moisturising Body Mist | Review

Sunday 22 September 2013

I've had this floating around in my dressing table for ages but kept on forgetting to get it out and actually use it. As you know, I'm a big fan of Soap & Glory and this product is no exception. Girligo is a body mist with a difference, it smells great but it also moisturises. Handy, right?
I like to spray this all over after getting out of the shower if I don't have time to spend applying a thicker body butter and with a 4 month old baby, quite often I don't have the time so this is the perfect go-to for a quick moisturising spritz. It has the "Original Pink" fragrance so it smells similar to Clean On Me, Flake Away and Hand Food to name a few well known ones.
It smells lovely although this scent does fade after a couple of hours but that's not too much of an issue as I tend to apply a perfume afterwards anyway.
This certainly isn't the most heavy duty moisturiser you're going to find, so if you've got a serious case of dry skin, this probably isn't going to help but it's great just for a bit of extra moisture when you're in a hurry!
I have the small version that I got in the Scent-Sationalism gift set but you can buy the 250ml version for £6.50 from Boots or Soap & Glory online.

16 comments :

  1. I have this too and have had it for so long but always forget about it, i must dig it out as i remember the smell being really nice :)

    www.frankiebooxx.blogspot.co.uk

    Frankie xXx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the smell, it's so feminine but nice and light too :) xx

      Delete
  2. Mhhm I lov soap and glory but I haven't tried this yet! It looks really convenient and obviously very moisturizing so i'll have to give it a go! Spray on moisturizers seem to be the trend at the moment :)

    CharlotteHavs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love most of the S&G range but still have loads to try! I might give the Vaseline moisturiser a go too xx

      Delete
  3. I love Soap & Glory products so much. This smells so nice!

    Beth | LittleMissFashion x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, they're so gorgeous I want them all! x

      Delete
  4. I really want to try this!
    I love the smell of 'Clean on Me' so this sounds so good. I like to use quite heavy duty moisturisers but like you said, it would be great if you were in a hurry.

    Hannah x
    http://b-l-a-b.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah definitely! I think I might get Clean On Me after my Sugar Crush runs out :) x

      Delete
  5. Love soap and glory, I heard it's sold at sephora now but I still never see it!! Would love to try this I love the way their products smell!

    Xox
    Janelle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh, I hate it when brands aren't available in your country! I really wish NYX and Wet n Wild were easier to get hold of in the UK xx

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. I recommend adding it to your collection :) x

      Delete
  7. I didn't know they had a mist. I might like this as I'm quite lazy xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Soap & Glory, their products always smell amazing!!

    xx

    www.salted-roses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, I appreciate every single one and will do my best to reply to you as soon as possible! If you want to ask me anything, feel free to tweet me @kathrynhannah91 ♥xo

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs